All Dean has ever wanted is the one thing he just can’t have: a family of his own. And while so many things have stood in his way, it boils down to the fact that he believes people would be better off without him. It’s not hard to see why. When Dean is caught stealing, John can’t even be bothered to come pick him up, he’d rather have him “rot in jail.” So yeah, of course Dean thinks he doesn’t matter, can’t see his own worth. But just look! Dean, can’t you see how perfect you are for this job? He always knows just what to say, because he remembers when he was young. Remembers the things he wished John would say, on days when he wanted nothing more than for his father to look him in the eye. But he can’t fold, can’t indulge, because he’s afraid of what he has the potential to become. Please Dean, can’t you see? That’s not you. You’re a better man than your daddy ever was, Dean Winchester.
hi everyone! sheinside asked me to host a giveaway for you guys, offering a $150 coupon for one lucky person to spend in their store!!! of course i had to say yes since i knew many of you would like this opportunity 8D
- $150 coupon to spend at sheinside.com
- tracking numbers will be provided
Rules + Info:
- must be following me because it is a giveaway to thank my followers of course!!! if you just plan on unfollowing after the giveaway, dont bother joining lmfao
- i will be keeping track of the notes so more reblogs = more entries
- likes dont count but feel free to like this post to reblog it for later or something^^
- **you must register for a sheinside account here** (i’ll be asking for your email if you win so make sure you’re okay with sharing that information)
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified
- sheinside will be shipping internationally!!!
- your ask box should be opened so i can message you if you win!!
- i will pick one winner with random.org
- the winner will be given 24 hours to reply to my ask, if i dont get any reply then a new winner will be chosen
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address if you win
- giveaway ends November 1st (9pm MST)
if you have any questions or concerns regarding this giveaway, feel free to ask me here and i’ll be happy to help!
This is something I need guys. I take unemployed teenager to another level.
Be prepared for reblogs.~